Where to go in Mykonos
• Chora: walk through the uncountable pretty streets of Mykonos town, with its white houses, colorful accents, blue doors and flower trees and take a quick break at one of the beautiful coffee shops to indulge the mykonos vibes to the fullest
• Agios Sostis Beach: This beach is quite popular for the small tavern located right on the stairs down to the smaller bay of Agios Sostis and its my favorite beach in Mykonos – you can choose between the wide, long beach or the wind-protected tiny bay located next to it (I prefer tiny).. simply enjoy your day tanning, swimming in the crystal clear water or climbing up the rocks
• Delos Island: Only a 30min ferry drive away from Mykonos is the ancient island of Delos – I was missing a little bit of old greek history in Mykonos but Delos totally made up for it: the whole island is full of ancient greek ruins, statues, monuments, houses and more – a must do in my opinion simply take the ferry from the port next to Little Venice..the ticket is 20€ return and you will have to pay another 12€ for the entrance to the island.. We really enjoyed walking around and exploring the island and old culture all day!
• Little Venice: located in Chora (Mykonos Town) – its the nicest place to walk around during sunset time, take some shots at the windmills, eat dinner or simply enjoy the beautiful pink colored sky
• Armenistis Lighthouse: Located at the tip of a cliff in north-western Mykonos you can find this old, abandoned lighthouse in pure nature and with beautiful views over the ocean – we even saw a deadly horn viper (snake) while walking around
Ftelia Beach: A quiet and charming beach in a very non-touristy area. The best part: we got to cuddle a cute beach cat for hours and she wouldn’t stop playing with us & even snuggled up with me on my towel [so so cute – made my day]
• Agia Anna / Divounia Beach: a small land tongue with a old greek fisherman village and some little hidden bays if you walk around the rocks and hills and explore a little bit.
• Scorpios Beach Club: if you like ancient greek party vibes, beautiful designs and stylish people (and spending 9€ for a 330ml bottle of beer) – this is the place for you ! Its a beautiful beach club with a restaurant and clothing shop and its definitely worth going there 1x while in Mykonos and having a drink or two.
I hope you enjoyed this blogpost & were able to gather some infos and tips for your trip to Mykonos – if you have any questions, simply leave a comment down below or send me a DM on my instagram @menatrvtlo