• Appaloosa Restaurant: + super vegan friendly, tasty mexican food, friendly staff, fair prices, in the middle of Chora with the most beautiful atmosphere – nothing (we literally found this on our last day and were so sad that we didn’t find it earlier… best restaurant in Mykonos <3 )
• Markos Falafel: + cheapest munchies in Mykonos, yummy Falafel plate or wrap, Hummus and Baba Ghanoush – do yourself a favor and eat outside
• Katerina’s Bar and Restaurant: + located in Little Venice with a wonderful ocean view, great vegan Greek Salad, Hummus and homemade pita bread – quite pricey
• The Bowl: + super vegan friendly, yummy & fresh food (Smoothie Bowls, Mexican Bowls, Quinoa / Avo Salad & more..) and a perfect spot for instagram shots – way to expensive, tiny portions (you will not feel full after one main dish)
• Obati Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria: + restaurant and delivery service, many italian vegan dishes & vegan pizza [without cheese] – pizza had too little tomato sauce on it
…something else we really enjoyed: we went to the supermarket, bought bread, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, olives, tomatoes, salt and pepper and a bag of pre-cut salad… prepared some plates on our balcony and dipped the bread into the olive oil / balsamic / salt & pepper and ate it with tomatoes + poured the same ingredients into the pre-cut salad bag and ate it straight out of the bag cheapest meal in Mykonos and still so yum if you enjoy it with good company, a beautiful view and a nice glass of wine.